1st August 2019
Marking their 65 year anniversary in style, AB Graphic will be showcasing their full range of new developments at Labelexpo Europe 2019. The company is exhibiting on stand 6A37.
Featuring 20 machines at the show, this will be the largest Labelexpo ever for the company. Their portfolio of cutting-edge finishing innovations will include:
- Digital Embellishment Module (Jetfx) - specified for integration on the Digicon Series 3 converting line, Jetfx gives an offline fully digital system, allowing for multiple processes in one pass including tactile spot varnishing and cold foiling. Featuring two inkjet heads with UV pinning and UV curing, automated cold foil throw-off, shuttle system for inspection and waste reduction, chill rollers for sensitive materials, pre press software and food compliant fluids.
- Digicon Range - a high-spec Digicon machine specially designed for top-end beverage applications and embellishments will be on show. Featuring two flatbed screen heads and both 50-ton Big Foot and 25-ton foiling heads, as well as a new look Vectra SGTR turret rewinder, AB Graphic will be using the machine to demonstrate premium label finishes at the show.
- Digicon Lite - being a ‘show first’, this new Digicon Lite version incorporates a semi-rotary flexo thereby offering a more complete entry level package.
- Digilase 4.0 Laser System - perfect for direct from web sticker production, the web path has been reduced and the necessary lead in/out material has been decreased, resulting in a significant reduction in waste. The minimum job length is 50% shorter, and file downloading takes just milliseconds, allowing a number of jobs to be processed on the machine at the same time - from unwind, to laser cutting, to rewinding. Typically our customers are processing hundreds of jobs a day.
- B5010 Booklet Machine - the new modular machine design is equipped with a feeding system, which can be adjusted quickly and easily to various booklet dimensions. It has a new, integrative concept of operation, which makes it possible to process up to 36,000 booklet labels per hour with a registration accuracy of +/- 0.5mm.
- Advanced fleyeVision Camera Inspection - two Digicon machines with fleyeVision camera inspection and editing capability will be on show. New developments now enable automatic selection, 100% inspection and rejection of rolls with errors, with no interruption to production. Rejected rolls are then transferred to a small table top Omega Horizon rewinder roll mapping system to identify specific roll errors and individual doctoring.
- Ti 200 RFID Insertion System - a Ti 200 machine that creates RFID/EAS technology labels will be running on stand. The system features a total solution with chip checking device.
- Slitting, Rewinding and Inspection - AB Graphic’s excellent range of SRI inspection slitter rewinders will be on show. With a variety of specifications and models to suit general as well as specialist applications the systems are designed to deliver outstanding performance and efficiency.