Our fleyeVision 100% print inspection system guarantees perfect results, prevents costly customer rejections and delivers an impressive return on investment.
fleyeVision is also unique in that we have developed it ourselves, to work with our own finishing equipment. This means that everything works seamlessly together, accuracy and reliability are guaranteed. Other manufacturers depend, instead, on third party inspection equipment.
Fast, accurate and fully automated, fleyeVision can be configured to meet your inspection requirements exactly. In addition to checking for scratches, hickeys and letter or text irregularities, it can detect register shifts or colour deviations.
Additionally, modules are available which can: measure gaps, compare labels to a PDF master image, verify codes and numbers, check colours, map faults and document findings to meet individual requirements.
fleyeVision Workflow Manager is also available. This roll mapping facility detects and records errors at the printing or converting stage, which can subsequently be corrected at the downstream rewinder. It can improve processing speeds, avoid waste, guarantee 100% accuracy and eliminate the need for a second inspection system at the rewinder.
Features & Benefits
- High speed digital cameras - for accurate, real time identification of faults.
- Flexible - inspection parameters can be fine tuned to meet your needs, then saved for future reference.
- Easy to use - via intuitive touch screen control.
- LED illumination - enables reflective surfaces, even reflex foils and holographs, to be checked.
- Versatile - can be used on a printing press, converter, rewinder or pharmaceutical control machine.
In short, fleyeVision can help you to win new business and keep it. It can also be fitted retrospectively to any other make of printing machine, converter or rewinder.
|Camera Resolution||Up to 8196 pixels|
|Camera Mode||Colour or Greyscale|
|Inspection Speed||Up to 350m/min (1150ft/min)|
|Inspected Web Width||Up to 1200mm (47")|