The RTS is a servo driven sheeter with a guillotine style cutting action; it is available in three web widths 330mm, 430mm & 530mm and can cut to mark, to length or to interlabel gap with an accuracy of +/-0.15mm.
The standard machine is equipped with an electromagnetically braked unwind c/w 76mm (3”) air expanding unwind mandrel, and servo-driven infeed nip roller, guillotine cutting mechanism and a 1000mm (39”) long shingle delivery table which has an accelerator/jog function for batch separation. The machine is controlled via a 6” colour TFT touch screen HMI with multilingual operating instructions.
Optional equipment includes alternative unwind mandrel diameters, razor and slitting units c/w 5 sets of knives, Venturi trim extraction and a fully programmable inter-sheet waste trim function.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use - with intuitive, multilingual touchscreen control.
- Waste reducing - the RTS will stop automatically, when the job is complete.
- Efficient operation - due to automated make ready control and a speed control function with automated speed limitation. Also included is a configurable missing registration mark window.
- High quality performance & control - high cutting accuracy combined with missing mark sensor and label detection.
- Smooth operation - due to the unwind tension control system combined with the loop control supported by an ultrasonic sensor.
A slide out rotary knife box is available as an option. Designed for easy access and quick set up times, the knives can slit widths down to 20mm while sheeting accurately.
|Maximum Web Width||330mm (13") /430mm (17") /530mm (21")|
|Maximum Speed||10000 sheets/hour|
|Maximum Unwind Roll Diameter||700mm (27.5")|
|Standard Mandrel Diameter||76mm (3")|
|Minimum/Maximum Sheet Length||25mm (1")/ 1000mm (39 ⅜")|