The Digicon 3000 is a uniquely versatile 762mm (30”) finishing line, for digitally printed self adhesive labels, shrink sleeves, flexible packaging and point of sale materials.
In short, the Digicon 3000 can do it all - from rotary and semi-rotary printing and die cutting to laminating, slitting, decoration and perforation. The possibilities are endless. Fully compatible with the HP Indigo 20000 digital press, the Digicon 3000 is able to work off-line as a stand alone solution, or in-line in order to print and finish in a single pass.
All Digicon 3000 systems are configured to meet individual finishing requirements, whether for labels, flexible packaging or both. So, by investing in a Digicon 3000, you can be certain to meet your customers’ needs. You will also be able to offer shorter runs, higher quality, greater complexity and faster delivery.
Features & Benefits
- Fast - maximum speed full rotary – 100m/minute (300ft/minute). Maximum speed semi-rotary – 65m/minute (215ft/minute).
- Accurate - semi-rotary print and die cutting operation, re-registers every repeat.
- Versatile - UV, water or solvent-based inks; substrates ranging from 12-600 microns (4-24pt).
- Time saving and waste reducing - thanks to a wide range of automated set up, change over and synchronisation features.
- Easy to use - intuitive touch screen control, with MIS integration and job data storage using JMF/JDF file formats.
- Space saving - with an 800mm front loading unwind.
There are many options for printing, lamination, decoration, cutting, slitting and workflow management. Everything is modular and upgradeable so, if you need to change things in the future to meet a different need, you can.
|Maximum Web Width||762mm (30")|
|Maximum Speed||Full Rotary - 100m/min (330 ft/min) Semi Rotary - 65m/min (215 ft/min)|
|Minimum/Maximum Print & Die Cut Repeat||254mm (10") / 762mm (30")|
|Maximum Unwind/Rewind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Mandrel Diameter||76mm (3")|