The Omega 2010/3010 is the solution you need if you want to inspect, rewind, print and cut in one timesaving operation.
Any error which is detected by fleyeVision, our own 100% print inspection system, will stop the web, under full control. The defective label will be positioned back in front of the camera using the material from the web buffer. The label can then be inspected and corrected by the operator. Once corrected, it is inspected again, the buffer refills and the web moves on.
The 2010 is designed for labels whilst the 3010 – thanks to its large diameter rollers and third web guide – is suitable for booklets. Otherwise the 2010 and the 3010 work in the same way and can be tailored to your requirements, with a wide range of versatile options and modules.
Features & Benefits
- Ink jet numbering - fully integrated and easy to set up.
- Choice of fleyeVision 100% print, UV barcode, ultraviolet and braille inspection - to meet your quality assurance requirements.
- Optional fleyeVision OCR - camera inspection of the back side numbering.
- Camera controlled slitting unit - to deliver the accuracy you need.
- Optional leader and trailer - for the fully automatic label dispensing for leader and tails.
With accuracy guaranteed, the Omega 2010/3010, is ideal for high volume pharmaceutical and high security applications.