The Omega 510 is a versatile uni or bidirectional rewinder and inspection system.
Capable of rewinding, converting, inspecting and numbering, as well as handling foil, blister material and booklets, the Omega 510 is the ideal machine for any application. Equipped with fleyeVision, our own 100% print inspection system, accuracy and seamless operation are guaranteed.
Modular in design, with a wide range of options, it can be tailored to meet your needs exactly. Servo driven technology, advanced engineering, advanced SPS/PC control and JDF compatibility mean that whatever you need your Omega 510 to do, it can deliver. You can invest with confidence, your reputation is safe in our hands.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic workflow - quick to set up, easy to operate and timesaving.
- Choice of scissor, razor or crush knife slitting - with range of cutting options – for any application.
- Web guides at unwind and rewind - for accurate web handling.
- Choice of print systems and booklet capability - to meet your customer’s needs.
- Remote support via the internet - to resolve issues quickly and maintain output.
- Optional sensors - to inspect clear on clear labels or print.
|Maximum Web Width||330mm (13") /430mm (17")|
|Maximum Speed||200m/min (656ft/min)|
|Maximum Roll Diameter||700mm (27.5")|
|Air Mandrels||76mm (3")|
|Web Guiding System|
|Acceleration Free Adjust|