ABG's market-leading rewind technology is helping to deliver enhanced product quality all around the world. This combined with improved productivity and reduced material waste means the NSU is the perfect partner for any label press.
Our Non-stop rewinders can be configured in two formats; wide web and narrow web. This gives the ability to a customer to have a machine that can be tailored to their requirements all the while not only boosting productivity also reduce material waste. The NSU is compatible with both the Digicon Series 3 and our Omega converters as well as other non-ABG machines.
The NSR has multiple rewind spindles each of which has the capability to hold rewound material. These spindles allow us to achieve non-stop production by automatically tieing off the end of a completed roll while automatically joining the web to a newly prepared core on a second spindle, all without any drop in process speed. The machine is highly efficient and ensures as little roll material is wasted as possible during this process.
The NSU is fully compatible with ABG's camera inspection technology to further ensure product quality and further improve the capabilities of this already highly capable machine.
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally Efficient - Reduced material waste on machine start-up and roll changeover.
- Camera Compatible - ABG's camera inspection technology is fully compatible with the NSU.
- Increased Product Quality - Increase product quality and consistency by running at a stable web tension.
- Increased Capacity - Up to 20% additional capacity created –reducing the number of presses needed.
- Versatile - Entry Level and Advanced versions available.
For more information on the Non-stop unwinder or to request a brochure, please contact us today.