Remote Engineer Virtual Assistant
Our Remote Engineer Virtual Assistant (REVA) allows us to provide servicing support and assistance anywhere in the world.
REVA, the Remote Engineer Virtual Assistant, embodies everything ABG stands for, using cutting-edge technology to uphold and improve standards even during difficult periods. REVA provides engineer support directly to you through a HoloLens mixed reality headset, allowing our engineer to see the problem first-hand through your eyes.
The ability to be onsite with a customer whilst also in our factory allows our engineers the ability to run immediate diagnostics and fix machine issues with a customer there and then. By reducing travel, REVA also helps to future-proof ABG by reducing our environmental impact, saving not only time and money but also unnecessary travel emissions.
- Cost-effective - REVA allows for first-hand engineer support without site call-out expenses.
- Direct support anywhere - receive direct support in your facility anywhere from an ABG engineer to advise and support on support and diagnostic procedures.
- Cutting-edge technology - utilising the latest mixed reality technology via a Hololens headset, engineers can see issues first-hand, through your eyes and offer advice and support there and then.
- One-on-one support - receive direct contact and support from an ABG engineer to talk you through servicing and diagnostic procedures.
- Environmentally friendly - with fewer travel requirements, REVA reduces all unnecessary air pollution.
- Faster resolution - have machine issues corrected quicker as engineers can work with you in real-time to identify and correct machine issues all on the same call.
“A total gamechanger in how we solve problems and train personnel. The ABG Reva system is a great solution to a changing world.” - Oyvin Torvi, Digital Etikett Norway
For more information or to book a REVA demo, fill in the form below.
Features & Benefits
- Fast, Direct Support Anywhere - Speak directly to an ABG engineer from anywhere in the world and get a solution to your machine issue without the travel time.
- Environmentally Efficient - Reducing our engineers air travels is a key step in our strive towards a greener future.
- Cost Effective - Servicing and diagnostic support without the engineer call out and travel fees.