Shrink Sleeve Cutting
Our range of cutting machines converts shrink sleeves reels into single sleeves. In our portfolio, we have a versatile cutting and stack cutter, with which it can be used to cut shrink sleeves, IML, labels, and flexible packaging in a single machine.
ABG's brand new automatic cutting machine, the ABG IC, converts shrink sleeve reels into single sleeves with pre-stacking. The cutting system is completed with a shear cut to apply a clean cut every time. The motorised web path allows the material to quickly pass through the machine at high speed.
The movement of the rollers and the cut are electronically synchronized, allowing for the precise optimisation of machine movements to improve both efficiency and productivity.
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy - Perfect the length of the cut or perforation.
- Flexible - Compatible with a wide range of sleeves and materials.
- Versatile - Can perform the simplest jobs to the most demanding.
- Efficient - Very low maintenance.
- User Friendly - Ease of operating due to its ergonomic design.
- High Quality - Manufactured mechanically and electronically using only the best components.
|Maximum Web Width||400 mm|
|Minimum Web Width||35 mm|
|Web Tension||0.8kg to 9kg|
|Material Type||Shrink Sleeve|
|Minimum Cutting Length||30 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Length||350 mm|
|Maximum Mechanical Speed||45 m/min|
|Maximum Cutting Speed||400 cycles/min|