Shrink Sleeve Doctoring
The shrink sleeve doctoring machine is designed to unwind and rewind material to control, detect and sanitise any defects. It also has an alignment system and a splicing table for correcting defects.
The DR bi-directional machine is designed to unwind and rewind material to inspect and detect defects. To carry out the process, the machine offers a single compact unit with an integrated unwinder and rewinder along with a splicing table for the correction of defects.
The ABG DR is also equipped with a manual splicing table to allow an operator to quickly correct web defects. This along with the air balloon, an adhesion inspection mechanism designed to test seals by injecting air inside the shrink sleeve, helps ensure strong, consistent seaming.
Verifies the correct seaming of the sleeve tube using the balloon validation system with electronic detection.
Reduces slitting defects and repairs print issues by inspecting, checking, and doctoring reels up to 400mm web width.
For more information and specifications, get in touch today.
Features & Benefits
- Duality - Inspection and doctoring solution for sleeve and flexible packaging
- Versatile - Able to incorporate any in-line inspection system. Ergonomic and safe, a new design for comfort and operator safety
- Reversible - The DR is a bidirectional machine meaning it is operable with the web running in ether direction.
- Compact & Rigid - Robust model with reduced footprint
- Multi-Purpose - Warning system incorporated using LED lamps that serve as a guide for the operator and notify all machine statuses. An acoustic alarm is included
|Maximum Web Width||400mm|
|Minimum Web Width||30mm|
|Material Thickness||From 30 to 100 µm|