The Vectra ECTRS is a 4 spindle turret rewinder, with a built-in slitting module. Customers can choose from a wide range of options including automatic core loading, finished roll label application and our own fleyeVision 100% camera inspection system to suit individual needs.
The standard specification is an easy to set rotary slitting unit with:
- Quick release knife and anvil drive shaft for offline setting
- Auto disengage
- Cross web knife adjustment
The ECTRS is also fully upgradable with a wide range of options, including automatic core loading, finished roll label application and our own Fleye 100% camera inspection system.
Features & Benefits
- Unwind module - for off-line operation, customers can choose an unwind module with roll lifters and a web guide.
- Automatic core loading - enables cores to be positioned automatically and accurately onto the rewind shaft, supplied with a storage tower or automatic bowl feeder for small cores.
- Omega/Vectra interface - allows the operator to run an Omega converting line and a turret rewinder simultaneously, with the use of a single handset.
- Nordson hot melt gluing - a programmable system which allows the operator to set up the core gluing in seconds.
|Maximum Web Width||330mm (13") /440mm (17") /540mm (21")|
|Maximum Speed||150m/min (492 ft/min)|
|Maximum Roll Diameter||350mm (13.8")|
|Counter||Labels and Metres|
|Air Mandrels||4 off 76mm (3") as standard|
|Web Dividers||6 (5 lanes)|
|HMI||250mm (10") Touchscreen|
|Quick Change Rotary Scissors||5 Knives|
|Auto Roll Eject|
|Adjustable Core Stop|