A fully modular converting line, which can be customised to meet your individual needs. This system can meet all requirements, from rotary die cutting, flexo printing, inkjet printing and laminating, to cold foil applications.
Available up to 540mm web widths.
Our 4th generation Converter,
perfected over 25 years
Offering speed, versatility and reliability, with NEW Flexo technology!
- Running speeds up to 250m/min
- Integrated camera inspection
- New Flexo heads for better print quality
- Larger rewind/waste capacity
- Smaller footprint
- Available with Fast Track Die
- Fully modular
- 330, 430 & 540 web widths
About our NEW
- New Flexo Technology – for improved print quality and registration, available in rotary or semi rotary
- Dual Frame Unwind – with offset brake for smaller roll loads
- Heavy Duty Die Cutting – to produce less heat on thin liners, available with Fast Track Die or Full Rotary Die
- Camera Inspection – fleyeVision integrated as standard with various location options
- Rewinding – larger rewind roll capacity, now up to 800m
- UV, IR or Hot Air Driers – flexible curing options for all applications
- Lamination – under, over, delamination and re-lamination modules, as well as web turn bars
- Slitting – scissor, razor or crush, with auto-slit time-saving knife setting units
- Contact Stripping – for delicate substrates, complex shapes and difficult adhesives
- ABG InkJet Module – complete integration for improved capabilities
- Add ABG Connect – Our automated workflow system designed to reduce downtime and increase productivity
View and download the Converter
brochure by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.