Digicon Series 3
For over 15 years, Digicon digital finishing equipment has been a clear market leader, with over 1000 machines installed worldwide. We have distilled what we have learned into the design and development of our Digicon Series 3 equipment. Able to work faster, and capable of adding an even wider range of valuable finishes to labels, packaging, shrink sleeves and cartons.
Digicon Series 3 systems are modular in design, so that they can be tailored to meet individual needs and create a clear, competitive advantage for any print business. Here are the key features and benefits of just a few of our most popular modules and options:
Fast Track Die Cutting: the world’s fastest semi-rotary die cutting system – able to run at 150 metres per minute and work in-line with the world’s fastest digital print engines.
Automatic timesaving and embellishment modules:
- Die plate loading and un-loading
- Gap sensing and knife setting - to save time on set up and changeovers
- Big Foot 50-ton capacity hot foil and embossing module - with multiple foil feeding across and along the web – to create new effects and finishes that will give you a competitive advantage
- Flatbed screen printing module - to add value with relief varnishes or vibrant screen inks
- Crossover module: to create multi-layered, novelty or promotional labels, digitally
- Lamination in register module: enables pre-printed web to be laminated to the main web in perfect register
- Rail mounting system: allows flexible configuration to meet individual needs
Features & Benefits
- Accurate - built with precision to ensure consistent results.
- Flexible - with modules and options to give you a competitive edge.
- Easy-to-use - with intuitive controls and low-cost maintenance.
- Time saving - with a wide range of automated functions.
- Fast - able to keep pace, inline, with the latest digital print engines.
- Roll-to-roll, or roll-to-sheet - for any digital printing application.
|Maximum Web Width||350mm (13.8")|
|Maximum Speed||Full Rotary - 150m/min (492ft/min) Semi Rotary - 64m/min (210ft/min)|
|Maximum Unwind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Unwind Mandrel||76mm (3")|
|Flexographic Unit Type||Full Rotary Flood Coating|
|Maximum Printing Width||330mm (13")|
|Minimum/Maximum Plate Cylinder||254mm (10")/647.7mm (25.5")|
|Ink Drying||GEW E2C UV Drying|
|Die Cutting Unit Type||Semi Rotary|
|Maximum Die Cut Repeat||622.3mm (24.5")|
|Minimum/Maximum Tool Repeat||304.8mm (12")/647.7mm (25.5")|
|Matrix Rewind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Maximum rewind Roll Diameter||600mm (23.6") Optional 800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Rewind Mandrel||76mm (3")|