Opening up a new world of high quality digital embellishments techniques, DigiJet gives an online or offline fully digital system, allowing for multiple processes in one pass, including spot varnishing, cold foiling and tactile screen on any size of print run.
DigiJet's main features include two inkjet heads with UV pinning and UV curing, automated cold foil throw-off, a shuttle system for inspection and waste reduction, chill rollers for sensitive materials, pre-press software and food compliant fluids.
Available in single bar or dual bar configurations, DigiJet technology allows the quantity of varnish to be easily adjusted to a depth of 225 microns, thereby varying the required finish. Jobs can be automatically changed on the fly and the DigiJet module can be integrated with workflow and MIS options as preferred.
If you would like to see more on the DigiJet or request a sample pack, follow the link below...
Features & Benefits
- Accurate - built with precision to ensure consistent results.
- Flexible - Varnish density can be adjusted on the fly.
- Easy-to-use - with intuitive controls and low-cost maintenance.
- Time saving - with a wide range of automated functions.
- Fast - able to keep pace, inline, with the latest digital print engines.
- Roll-to-roll, or roll-to-sheet - for any digital printing application.
|Maximum Web Width||350mm (13.8")|
|Maximum Speed||Full Rotary - 150m/min (492ft/min) Semi Rotary - 80m/min (262ft/min)|
|Maximum Unwind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Unwind Mandrel||76mm (3")|
|Flexographic Unit Type||Full Rotary/ flood coating/ Semi Rotary|