Digilase Series 4
The Digilase Series 4 is an innovative digital finishing machine, with state of the art laser cutting technology. Traditional die cutting tools are not required, which saves capital investment, set up time, waste, storage space and the need for heavy manual lifting.
This means that both short and long runs can be processed quickly, so that you could offer same day delivery for a wide range of labels.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use - with intuitive controls and low-cost maintenance
- Time saving - no make readies are needed and all the jobs can be saved for future use
- Precise - intricate shapes, fine contours, sharp or round corners with pin-point accuracy
- Intelligent - bespoke ABG software for automatic job changeover in just a few milliseconds with possible MIS integration and job data storage using JDF/JMF files.
- Creative - there are no limits when it comes to creativity, with kiss cutting, engraving, through cutting and bit removal.
- Versatile - it can produce labels on any material, with just two exceptions - PVC and full PE, however blended PE is possible to be laser cut with very high quality cut result.
- Flexible - with modules and options to give you a competitive edge
- Accurate - cutting speed and power managed by the software to ensure consistent results
- Material saving - small blank web between jobs
- Fast - the job changeover only takes a few milliseconds
- Roll-to-roll or roll-to-sheet - for any digital printing application
As a stand alone module, the Digilase laser cutting unit, can be integrated into other digital label finishing lines, or any other rotary, web fed machine.
With a maximum web width of 330mm, the basic configuration for a Digilase Series 4 system includes everything you need to process a complete job, with automatic workflow.
- Unwind module
- 1 x CO2 sealed laser head – 400 Watt1 x CO2 sealed 400Watt
- Intuitive, bespoke Digilase workflow management software
- Matrix stripping
- Rewind module
- Chiller and fume extraction device
In addition, a large range of printing and finishing options from the Digicon Series 3 are also available, to give your business a real competitive advantage.
|Laser beam||190 micron|
|Laser heads||1 x CO2 sealed 400Watt|
|Maximum Web Width||330mm (13")|
|Maximum Unwind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Unwind Mandrel||76mm (3")|
|Unlimited Shape Variations|
|Wide range of Applications|
|Automatic Job-change Workflow|
|Suitable for a wide range of substrates|
|Maximum matrix rewind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Maximum rewind Roll Diameter||600mm (23.6") Optional 800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Rewind Mandrel||76mm (3")|
|Product Classification||Class 1|