Digilase Series 3
The Digilase Series 3 is an innovative digital finishing machine, with state of the art laser cutting technology. Traditional die cutting tools are not required, which saves capital investment, set up time, waste, storage space and the need for heavy manual lifting.
This means that both short and long runs can be processed quickly, so that you could offer same day delivery for a wide range of labels.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use - simply download the file from the pre-press department and the Digilase Series 3 is ready to start producing.
- Time saving - there’s no need to stop the machine to change dies between jobs, back scoring and slitting knives can be, as an option, automatically set too, enabling changeovers to take place on the fly.
- Precise - can produce intricate shapes, fine contours, sharp corners and through cutting, with pin-point accuracy and minimal wastage.
- Creative - there are no limits when it comes to creativity, with kiss cutting, engraving, through cutting and bit removal.
- Versatile - it can produce labels on any material, with just two exceptions - PVC and full PE, however blended PE is possible to be laser cut with very high quality cut result.
- Fast and accurate - it can run at up to 100 metres per minute, with continuous mode cutting, across a 330 mm web.
- Flexible - the Digilase Series 3 can complete an extensive number of jobs in a single session - for example it can run more than 50 jobs using rolls of 1000 linear metres.
As a stand alone module, the Digilase laser cutting unit, can be integrated into other digital label finishing lines, or any other rotary, web fed machine.
With a maximum web width of 330mm, the basic configuration for a Digilase Series 3 system includes everything you need to process a complete job, with automatic workflow.
- Unwind module
- 2 x CO2 sealed laser heads – 200 Watt each
- Intuitive, bespoke Digilase workflow management software
- Matrix stripping
- Rewind module
- Chiller and fume extraction device
In addition, a large range of printing and finishing options from the Digicon Series 3 are also available, to give your business a real competitive advantage.
|Laser beam||120 micron|
|Laser heads||2 x CO2 sealed 200Watt each|
|Maximum Web Width||330mm (13")|
|Maximum Speed||100m/min (328ft/min)|
|Maximum Unwind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Unwind Mandrel||76mm (3")|
|Unlimited Shape Variations|
|Wide range of Applications|
|Automatic Job-change Workflow|
|Suitable for a wide range of substrates|
|Maximum matrix rewind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Maximum rewind Roll Diameter||600mm (23.6") Optional 800mm (31.5")|
|Standard Rewind Mandrel||76mm (3")|