The Omega SRI is a powerful, efficient and versatile label finishing system, which offers three high speed functions: slitting, rewinding and inspection.
It is also unique, in that it is the only machine available that doesn’t rely on a third party inspection system. Instead, it is fitted with our own 100% fleyeVision inspection equipment, which means that everything works perfectly and effortlessly together. All three processes are controlled and monitored by a single, multilingual and easy-to-use touchscreen display.
Combining a high level of automation, advanced motion technology and a wide range of innovative features, the Omega SRI is a clear market leader - with over 1,000 systems installed worldwide. Offering fast set up and processing speeds of up to 350 m/min, the Omega SRI delivers outstanding efficiency and productivity.
Features & Benefits
- Versatility - ideal for a wide range of applications and materials.
- Advanced servo technology - ensures perfect web control, with adjustable web tension and integrated web guide.
- Quick set up and change over - JDF/JMF ready with pre-defined jobs and job repeat functions; easy to adjust knives on slide out shafts.
- fleyeVision - up to 8K resolution, delivers 100% detection of errors and full quality control.
- Ergonomic - user friendly, with a choice of standing or sitting operating positions.
- Counting options - including number of labels, diameter at rewind roll, web length.
- Waste reducing - with a short web path, and adjustable end of roll stop.
- Choice of web widths - 330mm, 430mm and 530mm.
- Moveable web clamps - allow for the easy replacement of long or short labels.
Compact in design, the Omega SRI can be configured to meet your individual requirements with a wide range of modular, add-on options.
|Maximum Web Width||330mm (13") / 430mm (17") / 530mm (21")|
|Maximum Speed||350m/min (1150 ft/min)|
|Maximum Unwind Roll Diameter||800mm (31.5")|
|Maximum Rewind Roll Diameter||500mm (19.5") Optional 600mm (23.5")|
|Standard Mandrel||76mm (3")|
|Minimum Slitting Width||12.5mm (0.5")|
|Slitting Tolerance||±0.15mm (0.006")|